Three Phase Power Saver with Metal Housing for 90kw Load
|FOB Price:||US $35-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $35-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000PCS Daily|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: T-200
- Structure: Open-Loop
- Signal: Continuous
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Size: 22*21*13(Cm)
- Package: 4PCS/CTN
- Transport Package: 4PCS / CTN
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Task: Adjust
- Mathematical Model: Non-Linear
- Function: Automatic Control
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4kgs/PC
- Trademark: Joinwe OR OEM
- Specification: CE approval
- HS Code: 854370
Work principle of the Power Saver
The electricity is subject to numerous fluctuations and losses as well as variations, which leads to electricity peaks on our electrical devices. Thus, a part of the electricity delivered to our households or factories is delivered in the form of unexploitable over charges, but billed. These electricity peaks make us pay and consume more.
Our Power Saver is just used to reduce the above cost, by controlling and improving the power factor of your electrical appliances. This is achieved by supplying electricity locally at the load by specially designed capacitor. These advanced capacitor store the additional electricity needed for stabilizing electric current within an inductive load.
Commercial and industrial areas wit three phase inductive load, or household with three phase inductive load.
Functions and features of the Power Saver
Reduce electricity requirmed by existing inductive loads
Enhances capacity of existing electrical system
Eliminates danger of harmful power surges on applicances and sensitive electronic equipment
Reduces harmful effects caused by electrical noise in the electrical system
Electrical noise reduction
Power factor optimization
How to Use the Power Saver
The installation has to be made by a professional or a qualified technician. Do not modify, open or repair the device by yourself.
Turn off the electricity supply during installation. Follow the hardwires connection diagram.
NOTE: In order to get better saving, be sure to install the power saver as possibly as near to the load.
1. Properly wired to avoid wrong contacts and cabling errors.
2. Fixed to the wall to prevent from moving.
3. Place the power saver in safe environment, far from inflammable gas
sources, in a dry place and protected from sun rays.
Technical Data of the Power Saver
1. Rated Voltage: 380V-450V, 50HZ / 60 HZ
2. Working Temperature: -15 degrees to 60 degrees
3. Utilizes self-healing low loss capacitors
4. 20 year design year
5. Typical protection for: Electrical storms, lighting activity and power utility spike
6.Let through voltage 150V line-to-neutral
7.Load rating 32A (this means it discharges up to 32amp at a time)
8. Six-way electrical protection
9.EMI/RFI noise reduction O-40dB
-Three phase unit T-200 sizes fractional motors up to 90kw